The Parker Symphony has officially updated our name to “Parker Symphony Orchestra” (we were previously the South Suburban Community Orchestra dba Parker Symphony Orchestra). That means it’s time to update your Amazon Smile account.
How To Update Your Amazon Smile Account To Parker Symphony Orchestra:
- Make sure you are logged into your Amazon account.
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com/charity/my-impact and click the Change Charity button near the top to the right of the “Your AmazonSmile Impact” headline.
- Search for Parker Symphony Orchestra under “Or pick your own charitable organization”.
- Click Select next to Parker Symphony Orchestra.
- You are done!
- Be sure to start at smile.amazon.com when shopping on Amazon and a portion of your purchase will be donated to us!