Sign up and a percentage of your King Soopers grocery bill will benefit the Parker Symphony Orchestra
For over 70 years, King Soopers has been committed to supporting the communities where its associates live and work. The King Soopers Community Rewards Program has helped nearly 5,000 organizations raise funds to support their missions.
With the new Community Rewards program, it is now EASIER than ever before to help area nonprofits. All you need to do is REGISTER your King Soopers loyalty card and link it to the PSO for us to earn funds to keep the music playing in Parker, Colorado!
How It Works:
- Visit www.kingsooperscommunityrewards.com
- Click Enroll Now
- Sign into your King Soopers account OR create an account (requires some basic info, a valid email address & a rewards card or alternate id/phone #)
- Once logged into your account, click on the COMMUNITY REWARDS tab and search for Parker Symphony or input JH161 in the search field. Note that we are listed as “So. Suburban Comm. Orchestra DBA Parker Symphony”.
- Click Enroll.
That’s it! Every time you shop at King Soopers and swipe your SooperCard (or enter Alt ID), the Parker Symphony will receive a percentage of your purchases as a donation.
More Detailed Instructions:
- Go to https://www.kingsoopers.com/
- Hover over the “Sign In” button in the top right corner and click “Sign In” in the drop down menu.
- On the sign in screen, if you HAVE a username and password already, use that to log in to the site. If you DO NOT HAVE a username and password, click “Create an Account”.
- If you clicked “Create an Account”, follow the instructions to create your account. Use your King Soopers Rewards Card # (not your King Soopers Gift Card #). If you choose to use your Alt ID (your phone number) instead of your King Soopers Card #, you must enter that at checkout for the PSO to receive credit.
- Once your are signed in or signed up, you will return to the homepage screen. Hover over your name and choose “My Account” from the drop down menu.
- On the Account Summary page, choose “Community Rewards” in the left column.
- On the next screen, type Parker Symphony in the “Find an Organization” search box and hit the Search button.
- Click the Enroll button in the So. Suburban Comm. Orchestra DBA Parker Symphony box.
- You are done!
- Be sure to use your King Soopers rewards card with the number you used during signup or use your Alt ID (phone number) every time you shop at King Soopers!